I’m a builder and investor in emerging technologies. My current interests are in crypto (non-fungible tokens and games especially), VR/AR, and machine intelligence. I lead product at Decentraland.
Previously, I’ve built products at Google, AltspaceVR (acquired by Microsoft), TownHall (acquired by Roomi), ZEFR, and McKinsey & Company. I write about my experiments and research regularly.
Get in touch with me on twitter.
I talk about non-fungible tokens, mostly.
- 7/24: NIFTY - Hong Kong
- 7/21: San Diego Comic-Con - San Diego
- 6/19: SVBS LA - Los Angeles
- 6/16: Private Event - Bay Area
- 6/5: Omers Ventures - Toronto
- 5/8: LA Games Conference - Los Angeles
- 5/2: Multicoin LP Summit - Half Moon Bay
I invest in pre-seed (mostly) crypto projects focused on freedom and/or fun. Some recent projects: